[EDITED ON 10.01.2018] I sold it! I sold it! After tons of scammers and timewasters, I finally got contacted by a serious buyer who bought my Asus laptop for a reasonable sum; we met last Saturday and I handed over the laptop, getting $350 for it. I'm super-giddy. xD [END EDIT]
[EDITED ON 08.26.2018] An incredible new “height” in potential buyers has been reached today: a guy offered $175 for my $800-value laptop....talk about deluded. LMAO [END EDIT]
Last month I went and decided to sell my Windows laptop - an Asus I bought about nine months ago, in September 2017 - because I got fed up with the sh*t (best fitting word) caused by the o.s.’ April 2018 Update; I knew selling it would be hard....but I never imagined I’d have to deal with so many time-wasters, rude trolls and even spammers. Here’s a short list of most idiotic specimens who contacted me.
- The first offer was from Canada - I only delivery by hand, but either way there was no chance I’d ship to America.
- Then came a man from UK, who gave me his home address for the shipping and took for granted he could pay via wire transfer...helloo? Read the offer, dude.
- The third one was a guy who offered me first $400 - item’s price was $660 - then (just today) $300, because in his mind my 9-months-old like-new laptop is “obsolete”....it’s not, but they guy proved so ignorant about computers it doesn’t even matter.
- Then I got contacted by a kid...posing as an adult at the beginning, but it soon came out he was 11 years old.
- After that I got a phone call from a lady from Sardinia who called me a retarded bi*ch when I told her the item could only be picked up by hand...but she’s the retard who didn’t read the offer.
- Bu the “top” was a spammer who reached to me via Whatsapp...and tried to feed me idiotic “I’m in Italy” BS, when his phone number gave him away as calling from Africa. ROFL
Have to go now, because today I bought the Black Panther, with Chadwick Boseman, DVD and I need to watch it.
See you all on next entry; many cheers. XOXO